Statutes for New Lacanian School Copenhagen
- New Lacanian School Copenhagen (NLS- CPH) is a psychoanalytic society based on a lacanian orientation
- NLS-CPH. is a society ( consisting) of workgroups and/ or members working with theoretically and clinical issues originating from Freud and Lacan.
- NLS-CPH. is an affiliated group in New Lacanian School, Ecole Européenne de la Psychanalyse.
- Members of NLS-CPH. might be individual members of New Lacanian School.
- NLS-CPH. hosts a series of monthly open meetings, including papers inspired by specific themes following the current themes in New Lacanian School. Annual seminars will be held.
- The open meetings will be open to all that are interested.
- The work in NLS includes as far as possible participation from members of NLS from other countries.
- Meetings in NLS-CPH. will be announced on the NLS-CPH website.
- Clinical meetings will currently be held with members working as analysts, or who withholds the wish to become working analysts.
- The working groups adapts their work to the form of a cartel.
- Obtaining membership of NLS-CPH. necessitates experiences as either analysand or analyst.
- Membership can exceptionally be obtained if a membership meeting and the board of NLS-CPH accepts it.
- A desire to obtain membership must initially be presented to a member of the board of NLS-CPH. , and secondary to a member of the board of New Lacanian School. The latter can be presented by a member of NLS-CPH, or by own initiative toward the New Lacanian School.
- A general assembly will convene every other year, where economy and members of board will be discussed and determined.
- The board of NLS-CPH will consist of three members: chairman, cashier and webmaster.
- The general assembly will be announced at minimum three weeks notice.
- A member of the board of New Lacanian School will be invited to the general assembly.
- An extraordinary general assembly can be held with the notice of three weeks, if 2/3 of the members wish so.
- In order to inform about meeting etc., an electronic newsletter will be generated to whoever wishes.
- Expenses to rent etc. will be accounted for by members of NLS_CPH.
- Participants who take part in the work, but who are not members of NLS-CPH. can contribute with an annual amount to cover expenses.
- NLS-CPH. will appoint one or two contacts who will appear as such on the Web site.
Statutes (in Danish)
The statues og NLS-Kbh. are avalible in pdf-formate here.